The show’s been downright awful for most of the last few seasons, but darnit I’m gonna miss it nonetheless.
- Alan Sepinwall’s look back at the “brilliant, volatile comedy mix” complete with a gallery of how Michael Scott went from zero to hero
- Andy Greenwald’s take in which he calls in “the most influential American comedy of the last decade”
- Grantland also dedicates a Youtube HOF to the show
- Vulture sends the show off, “Six Feet Under” style
- Ellie Kemper’s (Erin) farewell photo album
- A sneak peek of the Dunder Mifflin ad that will run during the show tonight
- An oral history of the show